MANCUNIAN UNITY IN SHEFFIELD
-
October 2026. Sheffield. I spent Sunday morning giving RM Towers a thorough
Autumn clean before heading back to Kent, by which I mean a clean that
would me...
11 hours ago


8 comments:
When you factor in the price of the iPad it would work out only marginally cheaper than a beer in the Hofbräuhaus.
Cool, it's a tube up his sleeve.
Disgraceful. Downloading beer is killing the brewing industry.
I've never seen much point in iPads - until now.
I'm going back for a refund. I've been trying for hours bur mine won't do that.
Apple have to try and muscle in on everything, but this still wouldn't persuade me to buy one of their wretched iPads!
Nice background scenes, as you say though, Tandleman - and not just the beer! Hope to be there myself in a fortnight's time.
You like the Hofbräuhaus? I doubt I'll ever go there again after the hour I waited to get served last time.
If I don't get served within 5 minutes then I'll be out of there, Ron!
Post a Comment