Tuesday 4 August 2009

Noisy London

I' d forgotten how noisy it can be here where our flat is. Hoping for a good night's pre GBBF sleep, I managed to ignore the noisy drunks and police sirens on Leman St, but was woken at around half past two by a distinctive sound. Someone in the upstairs flat was attempting the world bonking record. This went on with accompanying female moans for far too bloody long if you ask me. I drifted off, but was woken around three by the same couple. This time, a blazing row at top volume. Talk about fickle? Top tip to the bonker. No point in telling a woman not to repeat herself. Top tip to the bonkee. Moan loudly if you must, but just go to sleep after!

Anyway, I'm reasonably OK and looking forward to the festival. See some of you there.

7 comments:

Reanna said...

Yeah, sorry about that:)

Sat In A Pub said...

So am I.

Whorst said...

What bar are you running at the GBBF?

Paul Garrard said...

Are we assuming that there was just one 'bonker' then?

Tandleman said...

Wurst. I don't run a bar. I'm just a humble beer server on BSF.

Tandleman said...

Reanna. Same thing again at 02.30 today. You need help. Or a clock. (-;

Sat In A Pub said...

Couldn't help myself, TM. Parmesan shavings always get me in the mood.